Los Angeles RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Los Angeles RPG

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~ Aplication Topic ~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[B]OG_Stylez
Forum Founder / Admin
Forum Founder / Admin
[B]OG_Stylez

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-10-27

~ Aplication Topic ~ Empty
PostSubject: ~ Aplication Topic ~   ~ Aplication Topic ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:13 pm

In-Character Information

Ay Blood, what's yo' name? :

A'ight... What yo' called on streets? :

A'ight koo. And yo' age is? :

What's your story? :

Ready to live and to die fo' the hood? :

Only way outta the hood is in a box, ya heard? :

Any homies recommending yo' in the hood? :
What he called? :
What he say? :

Out Of Character Information

Location & Timezone :

Why you want to join us? :

Are you loyal to the gang, if not, you will be killed when seen? :

How long you been playing? :

How long you play per day? :

Anything else to add? :

Code:
[size=24][b][color=darkred]T[/color]he [color=darkred]R[/color]ollin' 20z [color=darkred]A[/color]plication [/b][/size]

[size=24][b][color=darkred]I[/color]n-[color=darkred]C[/color]haracter [color=darkred]I[/color]nformation[/b][/size]

[size=18][b][color=darkred]A[/color]y [color=darkred]B[/color]lood,[color=darkred] w[/color]hat's[color=darkred] y[/color]o' [color=darkred]n[/color]ame? :[/b][/size]

[size=18][b][color=darkred]A[/color]'ight... [color=darkred]W[/color]hat [color=darkred]y[/color]o' [color=darkred]c[/color]alled [color=darkred]o[/color]n [color=darkred]s[/color]treets? :[/b][/size]

[size=18][b][color=darkred]A[/color]'ight [color=darkred]k[/color]oo. [color=darkred]A[/color]nd [color=darkred]y[/color]o' [color=darkred]a[/color]ge [color=darkred]i[/color]s? :[/b][/size]

[size=18][b][color=darkred]W[/color]hat's[color=darkred] y[/color]our [color=darkred]s[/color]tory? :[/b][/size]

[size=18][b][color=darkred]R[/color]eady [color=darkred]t[/color]o [color=darkred]l[/color]ive [color=darkred]a[/color]nd [color=darkred]t[/color]o [color=darkred]d[/color]ie [color=darkred]f[/color]o' [color=darkred]t[/color]he [color=darkred]h[/color]ood? :[/b][/size]

[size=18][b][color=darkred]O[/color]nly [color=darkred]w[/color]ay [color=darkred]o[/color]utta [color=darkred]t[/color]he [color=darkred]h[/color]ood [color=darkred]i[/color]s [color=darkred]i[/color]n [color=darkred]a[/color] [color=darkred]b[/color]ox, [color=darkred]y[/color]a [color=darkred]h[/color]eard? :[/b][/size]

[size=18][b][color=darkred]A[/color]ny [color=darkred]h[/color]omies [color=darkred]r[/color]ecommending [color=darkred]y[/color]o' [color=darkred]i[/color]n [color=darkred]t[/color]he [color=darkred]h[/color]ood? : [/b][/size]
[b][color=darkred]W[/color]hat [color=darkred]h[/color]e [color=darkred]c[/color]alled? :[/b]
[b][color=darkred]W[/color]hat [color=darkred]h[/color]e [color=darkred]s[/color]ay? : [/b]

[size=24][b][color=darkred]O[/color]ut [color=darkred]O[/color]f [color=darkred]C[/color]haracter [color=darkred]I[/color]nformation[/b][/size]
[size=18]
[b][color=darkred]A[/color]ge :[/b][/size]

[size=18][b][color=darkred]L[/color]ocation [color=darkred]&[/color] [color=darkred]T[/color]imezone :[/b][/size]

[size=18][b][color=darkred]W[/color]hy [color=darkred]y[/color]ou [color=darkred]w[/color]ant [color=darkred]t[/color]o [color=darkred]j[/color]oin [color=darkred]u[/color]s? :[/b][/size]

[size=18][b][color=darkred]A[/color]re [color=darkred]y[/color]ou [color=darkred]l[/color]oyal [color=darkred]t[/color]o [color=darkred]t[/color]he [color=darkred]g[/color]ang, [color=darkred]i[/color]f [color=darkred]n[/color]ot, [color=darkred]y[/color]ou [color=darkred]w[/color]ill [color=darkred]b[/color]e [color=darkred]k[/color]illed [color=darkred]w[/color]hen [color=darkred]s[/color]een? :[/b][/size]

[size=18][b][color=darkred]H[/color]ow [color=darkred]l[/color]ong [color=darkred]y[/color]ou [color=darkred]b[/color]een [color=darkred]p[/color]laying?[/b] :[/size]

[size=18][b][color=darkred]H[/color]ow[color=darkred] l[/color]ong [color=darkred]y[/color]ou [color=darkred]p[/color]lay [color=darkred]p[/color]er [color=darkred]d[/color]ay? :[/b][/size]

[size=18][b][color=darkred]A[/color]nything [color=darkred]e[/color]lse [color=darkred]t[/color]o [color=darkred]a[/color]dd? :[/b][/size]
Back to top Go down
https://la-rpg.forumotion.com
[B]Alican
Hoodrat
Hoodrat
[B]Alican

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: ~ Aplication Topic ~   ~ Aplication Topic ~ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 7:34 am

The Rollin' 20z Aplication

In-Character Information

Alican_Duman
Lil' A
What's your story? :
My Story

My name is Alican Duman. I lost my parents by a car accident last year. I was born in April 27th 1975. Me and my brother Steve were 15 years old…… After I was born in Los Santos. My dad was the owner a big sell phone shop in Los Santos, and my mother was a famous cop, even a sergeant!

So, after my parents’ death, we sold our old house. Yes, it was maybe big, but we needed the cash. Instead of that big house, we had bought a little house with 2 rooms at Ganton. I stopped going to school, but my brother Steve continued going to school. He had to be very good at school to get a good job in the future.
I had to make fast cash. So I became a drug dealer. I sold drugs to many gangs and cops never could know that I’d be a drug dealer, that’s why I never got caught.

I could make many friends just like the Idlewood Ballas. They became my friends, because I did sell them drugs for a cheap price and I just did the missions that they gave me. I became respected by that big gang. One day, when I came back home from the hard work that I had done, I couldn’t see my brother at home. I became nervous…After 5 minutes, I became very nervous, so I began to look for some refers that my brother maybe had left behind. There was a piece of paper on the desk in the kitchen. I took it, there stood this, “We have kidnapped your brother, if you want him back, then take 100.000 dollars to the Glen Park, but don’t try to call the cops, or your brother will be dead ! “.I had no idea, why those people had kidnapped my brother.
Everyone in the hood knew that me and my brother are poor, but I couldn’t let another part of my family die. I had to rescue my brother at all costs. This was the time to get some help from the friends. The next day, I got on my bike and headed to the Idlewood Ballas. There, I talked to a fat guy with a brown cap. I asked him to help me, so he and his gang could get free drugs from me. He agreed with me. I asked him for his name and he told it me, it was Mike “Jeff “ Jefferson. I put some drugs and a few dollars into a bag, I did put the dollars on the drugs, so the guys who had kidnapped my brother wouldn’t notice how much cash is in the bag. Jeff took some of his gang members with him, and they hid behind the cars at glen park, so nobody could see them. I already saw the guys who had kidnapped my brother. My brother, he was there too. I took the bag and went slowly to that guys who had my brother. The guys wore black shirts and rags. That didn’t mean anything for me… When I arrived at that guys, threw the bag to their feet and said to them that they should let me my brother be. I asked them why they had kidnapped my brother , and they told me this, “We did it, because we saw you with the Idlewood ballas gang members, and the ballas…. they are our biggest enemy. “After I heard that, I noticed everything. I shouted , “ NOOOOOOOOOOOW “ , took my brother and ran to the ballas. The ballas began to shoot to those guys with the red colours. After the ballas had killed them , I heard some sirens . Jeff shouted that the cops are coming. My friends ran away, they could escape , but not me. I said to my brother to run away. He could run away ,but the cops had already arrested me . They took me to prison for drug dealing and for ‘shooting with guns’. The part with ‘shooting with guns’ wasn’t true, but I couldn’t make them believe me..
I had to stay in prison for 3 years.

Chea'
Yeh
Any homies recommending yo' in the hood? : No
What he called? :
What he say? :

Location & Timezone :
Austria GMT +2
I want that this gang should be back, that's why I want to join. And stylez is in that gang, that's a reason for it too.
I am loyal
I never played on the server coz it was never online. Now I am going to play
I would play 1-2 hours per day. It's pending how much time I have
Anything else to add? :
No
Back to top Go down
[B]OG_Stylez
Forum Founder / Admin
Forum Founder / Admin
[B]OG_Stylez

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: ~ Aplication Topic ~   ~ Aplication Topic ~ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 7:40 am

[MG3]aLiCaN wrote:
The Rollin' 20z Aplication

In-Character Information

Alican_Duman
Lil' A
What's your story? :
My Story

My name is Alican Duman. I lost my parents by a car accident last year. I was born in April 27th 1975. Me and my brother Steve were 15 years old…… After I was born in Los Santos. My dad was the owner a big sell phone shop in Los Santos, and my mother was a famous cop, even a sergeant!

So, after my parents’ death, we sold our old house. Yes, it was maybe big, but we needed the cash. Instead of that big house, we had bought a little house with 2 rooms at Ganton. I stopped going to school, but my brother Steve continued going to school. He had to be very good at school to get a good job in the future.
I had to make fast cash. So I became a drug dealer. I sold drugs to many gangs and cops never could know that I’d be a drug dealer, that’s why I never got caught.

I could make many friends just like the Idlewood Ballas. They became my friends, because I did sell them drugs for a cheap price and I just did the missions that they gave me. I became respected by that big gang. One day, when I came back home from the hard work that I had done, I couldn’t see my brother at home. I became nervous…After 5 minutes, I became very nervous, so I began to look for some refers that my brother maybe had left behind. There was a piece of paper on the desk in the kitchen. I took it, there stood this, “We have kidnapped your brother, if you want him back, then take 100.000 dollars to the Glen Park, but don’t try to call the cops, or your brother will be dead ! “.I had no idea, why those people had kidnapped my brother.
Everyone in the hood knew that me and my brother are poor, but I couldn’t let another part of my family die. I had to rescue my brother at all costs. This was the time to get some help from the friends. The next day, I got on my bike and headed to the Idlewood Ballas. There, I talked to a fat guy with a brown cap. I asked him to help me, so he and his gang could get free drugs from me. He agreed with me. I asked him for his name and he told it me, it was Mike “Jeff “ Jefferson. I put some drugs and a few dollars into a bag, I did put the dollars on the drugs, so the guys who had kidnapped my brother wouldn’t notice how much cash is in the bag. Jeff took some of his gang members with him, and they hid behind the cars at glen park, so nobody could see them. I already saw the guys who had kidnapped my brother. My brother, he was there too. I took the bag and went slowly to that guys who had my brother. The guys wore black shirts and rags. That didn’t mean anything for me… When I arrived at that guys, threw the bag to their feet and said to them that they should let me my brother be. I asked them why they had kidnapped my brother , and they told me this, “We did it, because we saw you with the Idlewood ballas gang members, and the ballas…. they are our biggest enemy. “After I heard that, I noticed everything. I shouted , “ NOOOOOOOOOOOW “ , took my brother and ran to the ballas. The ballas began to shoot to those guys with the red colours. After the ballas had killed them , I heard some sirens . Jeff shouted that the cops are coming. My friends ran away, they could escape , but not me. I said to my brother to run away. He could run away ,but the cops had already arrested me . They took me to prison for drug dealing and for ‘shooting with guns’. The part with ‘shooting with guns’ wasn’t true, but I couldn’t make them believe me..
I had to stay in prison for 3 years.

Chea'
Yeh
Any homies recommending yo' in the hood? : No
What he called? :
What he say? :

Location & Timezone :
Austria GMT +2
I want that this gang should be back, that's why I want to join. And stylez is in that gang, that's a reason for it too.
I am loyal
I never played on the server coz it was never online. Now I am going to play
I would play 1-2 hours per day. It's pending how much time I have
Anything else to add? :
No

ACCEPTED!
Ya the Person I Need In This Gang.
Back to top Go down
https://la-rpg.forumotion.com
[B]Alican
Hoodrat
Hoodrat
[B]Alican

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: ~ Aplication Topic ~   ~ Aplication Topic ~ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 7:40 am

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ Aplication Topic ~   ~ Aplication Topic ~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ Aplication Topic ~
Page 1 of 1